This guide will lead you through easy steps to add a new widget to your dashboard.
Add new widget to your Dashboard
Step 1 - Find the saved "Dashboard" from the dropdown list
Step 2 - Click on "Edit"
Step 3 - Find the services you want to add in your custom Dashboard
Please note that your services dropdown is tied to your subscribed protection services. As a result, your perspective on the page might slightly vary from the illustration provided in the video.
Step 4 - Add new widget
Explore the following article for a more understanding of the report's widget. This will help you in determining which elements to include when creating your dashboard.
- Endpoint Next-Gen Antivirus powered by Crowdstrike.
- Endpoint Protection with EDR powered by WithSecure.
- Endpoint Protection with EDR and Threat Intelligence powered by Crowdstrike.
- Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure.
- Web Protection powered by DNSFilter.
- Patch Management powered by Automox.
- Email Protection powered by Avanan.
Step 5 - Name your widget
Click "More Settings" to add a tag name so would remember where did you generate this report.
Step 6 - "Add widget" to finish adding a reporting widget to your dashboard.
Add additional widget to your Dashboard
To include additional report widgets in your published dashboard, follow these steps
Step 1 - Navigate to: Dashboard > Filter dashboard > Edit.
Step 2 - Repeat the same steps as outlined in the previous to add a report widget to your dashboard.
Step 3 - Remember to click 'Save' when you have finished