When you have a protection service by ArmourZero you can create a customized dashboard to share the data with your IT team.
To learn how to set it up properly, be sure to read all of the articles in this section :
- Create your dashboard
- Add a report widget to your dashboard
- Add more report widgets to your published dashboard
- Delete the report widget from your dashboard
- Move and resize reports on your dashboard
- Rename your dashboard
- View dashboard in full-screen mode
In ArmourZero, you can create a dashboard from two different places:
- Creating a Dashboard from the "Create Dashboard" tab
- Creating a Dashboard from the currently published dashboard
Creating a Dashboard from the "Create Dashboard" tab
Start from scratch and create a new dashboard directly from "Create Dashboard"
Dashboard > Create Dashboard
Creating a Dashboard from any published dashboard
Any dashboard that you published can be used to create a new dashboard.
Dashboard > Dashboard
Filter any Dashboard, then create "Edit"
Next, add a specific report widget to your dashboard.
- If you need something more complex, you can try to add more reporting widgets to your dashboard.
- Any published dashboard still can be renamed, removed, or delete reports.
- You can create more than one dashboard.
- You can move and resize reports on your dashboard.
- The dashboard can be viewed in full-view mode.