This launch guide describes the key tasks to set up and run ArmourZero protection services as listed here except for Email protection services powered by Avanan.
The order of these launch tasks is important, although some steps are optional because there are dependencies between them (one should happen before the other).
You should follow the articles in order to get the most from this section.
This section contains the following articles:
- Check your paid subscriptions status
- Check your license status
- Import your end-users
- Assign a license to your imported user
- Distribute the installer package to end-user
- End-users self-installation guide
- Install the server installation package to your company server
- Alert and threat detection management
- Getting help and support