To start installing, you'll need:-
- Internet connection.
- Email that contains the latest supported installer package.
- Check my Windows running 32-bit or 64-bit (only for Windows users)
1. Internet connection
Reasons to connect to the internet during self-installation:
License Validation: The installer program requires an internet connection to verify the validity of your software license.
Security Updates: Connecting to the internet allows the installer program to fetch and install the latest security updates, ensuring your software is up-to-date and protected against potential vulnerabilities.
2. Email that contains the latest supported installer package
Once your internet is connected, you can proceed with the self-provisioning (self-installation) of any ArmourZero protection service on your computer.
Make sure to check your work email for an email from ArmourZero (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you don't see the email in your inbox, it might have landed in your spam folder. Check there first. If you still can't find the email, please inform your IT department for assistance.
- Remember, this package is for your company's internal use only. Don't share it with others or forward the emails to unknown computers.
- Multiple emails from email@example.com indicate separate installer packages for each purchased protection service.
This email contains three important pieces of information for your self-provisioning (self-installation) process.
- License Key
- Downloadable Installation Package
- Step-by-Step Installation Guide
Here’s how to find the two important details in your email:-
Step 1 – Go to your work mailbox
Step 2 – Open the “ArmourZero | Download” email
Step 3 - Copy the license key
Step 4 - Click on your computer type to begin the download
Step 5 - Open the downloaded file and follow each step prompt on your screen carefully, and if you get stuck at any time, review the guide following your operating system (Os):-
3. Check my computer version to see if I’m running 32-bit or 64-bit
To check your Windows Os version, read this guide.