We aim to help you and your security team proactively perform threat hunting quickly and easily. The dashboard provides an a-glance view at a high-level understanding of what’s going on without having you log into the partner website or partner app. We customized these reports for you with the hope they could help you and your security team focus on the most important criteria in your hunt for threats.
To access this feature, click on "Dashboard" on the left menu panel.
Create your dashboard
The create dashboard feature allows you to customize your account dashboard to fit your IT team's needs and see what is matter. To learn how to set it up properly, be sure to read all of the articles in this section :
- Create your dashboard
- Add a report widget to your dashboard
- Add more report widgets to your published dashboard
- Delete the report widget from your dashboard
- Move and resize reports on your dashboard
- Rename your dashboard
- View dashboard in full-screen mode
Please be advised that your dashboard is limited to your subscribed protection services. Therefore the view from your page might slightly be different from the following video illustration.
Understanding the reports
All reports in this feature use the dataset from your subscribed product console.
Once you click on Reports, you now can select your subscribed protection service where you will be brought to more details charts.
- Endpoint Next-Gen Antivirus powered by Crowdstrike.
- Endpoint Protection with EDR powered by WithSecure.
- Endpoint Protection with EDR and Threat Intelligence powered by Crowdstrike.
- Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure.
- Web Protection powered by DNSFilter.
- Patch Management powered by Automox.
- Email Protection powered by Avanan.
- Go to Services > Dashboard.
- Select your subscribed protection services.
- Click "View Reports".