- At this point, your end-users should have already installed the sensor/agent/installer to their computer/laptop/server and it is successfully running. If they haven't, this article might have the information on step by step guide on how to self-install the sensor/agent/installer package to their computer/laptop/server.
- The Endpoint Protection with EDR powered by WithSecure will automatically facilitate remediation and response to any detection of threats to your environment.
The List of Devices section presents information such as:
- Computer name.
- IP Address.
- Operating Systems (OS).
- Client version.
- Overall protection status.
- Automatic updates status.
- Details of any infections that have been detected and handled so far.
- Actions are taken by the installed Endpoint Protection with EDR powered by WithSecure to protect the device.
- How recently the protected devices were updated to use the latest malware definition and software updates.
- Statistics about the infection activity and protection status of registered devices.