Affected Operating Systems:
Software Updates scans computers to identify missing software updates and ensures that both Windows and third-party applications remain up to date and protected from vulnerabilities. This feature facilitates automated deployment while allowing exclusions and manual deployment options.
The charts offer a concise summary of the last 28 days:
- All software updates installed on registered computers during this period.
- Information displayed in the chart includes:
- The software update type (critical and important security updates, other security updates, non-security updates, and service packs).
- Installation dates of updates.
- The count of computers with installed updates.
- Total count of installed software updates.
Click on any status to access additional details about the affected devices.
To download the reports, tap "Download image." To view your downloaded files, access the Downloads app on your device.
If you have any questions regarding any of these technical terms, submit new SOC ticket.