- At this point, your end-users should have already installed the sensor/agent/installer to their computer/laptop/server and it is successfully running. If they haven't, this article might have the information on step by step guide on how to self-install the sensor/agent/installer package to their computer/laptop/server.
- The Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure will automatically facilitate remediation and response to any detection of threats to your environment.
The List of Devices section presents information such as:
- Computer name.
- IP Address.
- Operating Systems (OS).
- Client version.
- Overall protection status.
- Automatic updates status.
- Details of any infections that have been detected and handled so far.
- Actions are taken by the installed Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure to protect the device.
- How recently have the protected devices updated to use the latest malware definition and software updates.
- Statistics about the infection activity and protection status of registered devices.