ArmourZero automatically deducts your billing credits if there are additional license purchases to your account or during your renewal. You can see the deduction as "Applied Balance":-
Additional invoices will be generated with the remaining charges (if any). When utilizing the billing credit, you still have to follow the normal checkout process according to your payment method
- Billing credits are exclusively for Annual subscribers. There are no billing credits applicable for Monthly subscribers.
- If you cannot see the billing credit after removing a quantity of the licenses, kindly re-login to your account or click refresh on the top right corner (refer to the top paragraph, how it works).
- Billing credit refund calculation is based on months not days of the months.
- There is no expiry date for the credited billing credit in your account.
- Moving or transferring the credited amount to another account is prohibited under any circumstances.
- The credited billing credits cannot be utilised for any past pending invoices. It can only be utilised for future invoices or renewals.