ArmourZero automatically deducts your billing credits in the below scenario :-
Additional license purchases to your account
- Add on more licences for my yearly plan subscribed service.
- Add on more licences for my monthly plan subscribed service.
During your renewal
You normally get to see the billing credit deduction as "Applied Balance" on your checkout page:-
Additional invoices will be generated with the remaining charges (if any). When utilizing the billing credit, you still have to follow the normal checkout process according to your payment method
- Billing credits are exclusively for Annual subscribers. There are no billing credits applicable for Monthly subscribers.
- If you cannot see the billing credit off-boards a device from a product and gets approved on the offboarding request page, kindly re-login to your account or click refresh on the top right corner.
- Billing credit refund calculation is based on months not days of the months.
- There is no expiry date for the credited billing credit in your account.
- Moving or transferring the credited amount to another account is prohibited.
- The credited billing credits cannot be utilized for any past pending invoices. It can only be utilized for future invoices or renewals.