Our answers to frequently asked questions about Email Protection by Avanan :-
What is email protection?
Email protection refers to technology designed to prevent, detect and respond to cyber-attacks delivered through email.
What is the technology provider for Email Protection and why ArmourZero choose them?
Our Email Protection service is powered by Avanan.
Avanan is a cloud email security platform that pioneered and patented a new approach to prevent sophisticated attacks. We use APIs to scan for phishing, malware, and data leakage in the line of communications traffic. This means we catch threats missed by Microsoft while adding a transparent layer of security for the entire suite and other collaboration tools like Slack.
Avanan catches the advanced attacks that evade default and advanced security tools. Its invisible, multi-layer security enables full-suite protection for cloud collaboration solutions such as Office 365™, G-Suite™, and Slack™. The platform deploys in one click via API to prevent Business Email Compromise and block phishing, malware, data leakage, account takeover, and shadow IT across the enterprise. Avanan replaces the need for multiple tools to secure the entire cloud collaboration suite, with a patented solution that goes far beyond any other Cloud Email Security Supplement.
What's covered in Email Protection services powered by Avanan?
- Detect malicious behavior and quarantine dangerous files.
- Multilayer strategy to detect zero-day threats.
- It inspects the file, cleans and removes any risky active content, remakes the file so that it is threat-free, and does so instantly.
- Scanning every file and message for malware and ransomware is essential. By scanning your entire cloud environment—every message, every file, every application—for malware, Avanan ensures that pernicious zero-day malware attacks never enter your ecosystem.
Can I try the product before I purchased it?
Yes. All protection services by ArmourZero are open for trial before you commit to paid subscriptions upon request.
What's the available plan for Endpoint Next-Gen Antivirus powered by Crowdstrike?
(a) Monthly plan
- Once a month on the date you signed up.
(b) Yearly plan
- Once a year - upfront pay for 12 months on the date you signed up. (18% and more discount).