Our answers to frequently asked questions about Web Protection by DNSfilter:-
What is Web Protection?
Web Protection blocks malicious websites, which aim to distribute malicious code, and phishing websites, which aim to steal your confidential data and gain.
What is the technology provider for Web Protection?
Our web protection is powered by DNS Filter. DNS filtering is a defense tool that prevents cybersecurity threats by following simple logic: if a website has something potentially dangerous within it, DNS filtering blocks a user from visiting it in the first place. It’s a zero-trust solution that leaves nothing to chance.
What's covered in Web Protection powered by DNSFilter?
Select from a wide variety of Filtering Categories to block or allow at your discretion.
Unlimited Block/Allow List
DNSFilter allows an unlimited number of domains to be added to the policy Allow list/Block list, allowing you to have complete customization over which domains and subdomains you want users to access. CSV import of domain lists is supported.
Newly seen domains are categorized in real-time by our Artificial Intelligence scanning engine. The average domain is categorized in 5-15 seconds.
DNSFilter uses a multi-pronged approach toward security, which results in robust threat intelligence. Users can block sources of Malware and Phishing, as well as next-gen threats such as Botnets and Cryptomining. DNSFilter utilizes threat feeds maintained by the global security community and reported by humans resulting in highly reliable data.
What are the supported devices for Web Protection powered by DNSFilter?
You can read more about the supported devices in the following articles:-
Can I try the product before I purchased it?
Yes. All protection services by ArmourZero are open for trial before you commit to paid subscriptions upon request.
What's the available plan for Web Protection powered by DNSFilter?
(a) Monthly plan
- Once a month on the date you signed up.
(b) Yearly plan
- Once a year - upfront pay for 12 months on the date you signed up. (18% and more discount).
How do install the agent/sensor/installer to all end-user (computer/laptop) after I purchased the protection services?
It's really simple and straightforward. All of your end-users can perform self-installation with minimal effort. It is effortless to install and it does not slow down your computer/laptop.
We have prepared a checklist to give you a clearer picture of what you need to do in order to complete the task.
Follow the following steps in sequence to have a smooth installation:-
Start with self-provisioning (self-installation)
- Download step by step guide.
- Start with self-provisioning (self-installation).
- Step 1 - Check your paid protection service status.
- Step 2 - Check your software/license (SW) status.
- Step 3 - Add end users to your ArmourZero account.
- Step 4 - Assign purchased a license to your end-users.
- Step 5 - Install the server installation package to your company server.
- Step 6 - Send the installer package to your end-users (employees).
- Step 7 - Monitor your end-users installation progress.
- Frequently asked questions.