Our answers to frequently asked questions about Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure.
What is Endpoint Antivirus?
Endpoint Antivirus is a type of software designed to help detect, prevent and eliminate malware on devices. This traditionally included viruses, but some endpoint antivirus software will also detect worms, bots, trojans, and more.
What is the difference between Endpoint Antivirus and Endpoint Protection with EDR?
What is the technology provider for Endpoint Antivirus and why ArmourZero choose them?
ArmourZero Endpoint Protection with EDR is powered by WithSecure™ (formerly F-Secure). Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure won the AV-TEST Best Protection award in 2020.
What's covered in Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure?
Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure provides protection against viruses, spyware, infected email attachments, and other malware. Automatic updates and real-time response guarantee the fastest protection against all new threats.
What are the supported devices for Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure?
You can read more about the supported devices in the following articles:
- Supported Operating Systems (OS) - Windows.
- Supported Operating Systems (OS) - MacOS.
- Supported Operating Systems (OS) - Linux.
- Supported Operating Systems (OS) - Server.
Can I try the product before I purchased it?
Yes. All protection services by ArmourZero are open for trial before you commit to paid subscriptions upon request.
What's the available plan for Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure?
(a) Monthly plan.
- Once a month on the date you signed up.
(b) Yearly plan.
- Once a year - upfront pay for 12 months on the date you signed up. (18% and more discount).
How do install the agent/sensor/installer to all end-user (computer/laptop/servers) after I purchased the protection services?
It's really simple and straightforward. All of your end-users can perform self-installation with minimal effort. It is effortless to install and it does not slow down your computer/laptop/servers.
We have prepared a checklist to give you a clearer picture of what you need to do in order to complete the task.
Follow the following steps in sequence to have a smooth installation:-
Roll out ArmourZero
- About launch guide
- Check your paid subscription status
- Check your software/licence (SW) status
- Import end-user
- Assign license to end-users
- Distribute the installer package to end-user
- Install the server installation package to your company server
- End-users self-installation guide
- Alert and threat detection management
- Getting help and support