To find out if your computer/laptop/servers Operating System (OS) is compatible with Endpoint Antivirus powered by WithSecure, check the following list:-
These are the supported MacOS:
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 13 Ventura
Mac computers with Apple silicon
Starting with certain models introduced in late 2020, Apple began the transition from Intel processors to Apple silicon in Mac computers.
Mac computers with Apple silicon:
- MacBook Pro introduced in 2021 or later, plus MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
- MacBook Air introduced in 2022 or later, plus MacBook Air (M1, 2020)
- iMac introduced in 2021 or later
- Mac mini introduced in 2020 or later
- Mac Studio introduced in 2022 or later
- Mac Pro introduced in 2023
On Mac computers with Apple silicon, About This Mac shows an item labeled Chip, followed by the name of the chip:
To open About This Mac, choose Apple menu > About This Mac.
On Mac computers with an Intel processor, About This Mac shows an item labeled Processor, followed by the name of an Intel processor. A Mac with an Intel processor is also known as an Intel-based Mac.
The recommended system requirements are:
- Intel or Apple Silicon Mac (requires Rosetta 2).
- 250 MB of free disk space.
- 1 GB or more of memory is recommended.
- Internet connection: An internet connection is required in order to validate your subscription and receive updates.