To find out if your computer/laptop/servers Operating Systems (OS) is compatible with Endpoint Protection with EDR powered by WithSecure, check the following list:-
These are the supported Windows OS:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions), ARM-based tablets are not supported
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all 32-bit and 64-bit editions, including Windows 10 IoT Enterprise)
- Microsoft Windows 11 (all editions)
- You are requires .NET Framework 4.7.2 and installs it automatically if it is missing.
Windows 10 versions before Windows 10 Anniversary Update (version 1607) are not
supported as they do not work with .NET Framework 4.7.2.
- All Operating Systems must have TLS 1.2 configured and enabled.
The recommended system requirements are:
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 2GHz or higher (processor must support SSE2).
- Memory: 1 GB on 32-bit systems / 2 GB or more on 64-bit systems.
- Disk space: 2 GB free disk space.
- Display with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher.
- Internet Connection: An Internet connection is required to validate your subscription,
receive product updates, and use cloud-based detection.
- Edge (Windows 10). Does not support extensions.
- Internet Explorer 11 (Windows 8.1).
- Internet Explorer 10 & 11 (Windows 7).
- Chrome, two latest major versions.
- Firefox, the two latest major versions.