How does ArmourZero charged?
ArmourZero charge by the standard model per-licence for each protection service.
This means your invoice will be based on the number of licence you purchased for each protection service, regardless you utilising them or not. If you have unused licence after your purchase, you can choose to remove the quantity of the licence and we will refund the remaining balance of subscriptions via billing credit.
- Refund via billing credit is exclusively for Yearly plan subscribers.
- If you are on Monthly plan, you are able to use the licence until end of your monthly contract. When you reach the date of your monthly renewal of your licence, we will automatically check if the number of assigned licence has reduced and charge you accordingly.
We strongly recommend you to assign the licence to your end-users immediately after your subscribe to avoid waste of licence.
Price per licence is transparent and we published it on our Pricing page.
I have 26 computers (end-users) and subscribe to :-
- Web Protection service powered by DNSFilter
- Endpoint Patch Management powered by Automox
Subscribe date : 17 March 2022
Plan choose : Yearly
In this scenario, you will be expected to receive 2 invoices for each service you subscribe to.Your renewal date for your account will be every 17 March of the calendar year.
The price per licence of each service you subscribe to is determined by the plan that you choose and based price of the product/service as published on our pricing page. Yearly plan usually will entitled to 18% off and more.
I'm on Monthly plan, can I change to Yearly plan to get more discount?
Yes. We recommend you to reach out to sales team for further discussion. In the most cases we will recommend you to :-
Step 1 - Cancel your monthly plan. You still get to use the service until end of the next billing date (expired date)
Step 2 - Contact sales team via email@example.com to get new quotation
This scenario works likewise if you want to change the plan from Yearly to Monthly.
When and how can I utilised the billing credit in my account?
- ArmourZero automatically deducts your billing credits if there are additional end-user added to your account or upon renewal
- Additional invoices or renewal invoices will be generated with the remaining charges (if any)
- When utilising the billing credit, you still have to follow the normal checkout process
How does ArmourZero calculate the credited amount?
Protection service subscription start date: 1 December 2021
Billing cycle: Annual (1 December 2021 - 29 November 2022)
License quantity removal date: 15 March 2022
Remaining licence subscription duration: 8 months
Billing credit refund calculation formula:
Price per licence x 8 months = Refund amount
$2 x 8 months = $16.00