ArmourZero charges based on the number of licenses purchased for each protection service. You will receive invoices for the licenses you buy, regardless of usage. Unused licenses can be removed, and the remaining balance will be refunded as billing credit. To avoid waste, we recommended to assign licenses to end-users promptly after subscribing.
Pricing per license is transparent and can be found on our Pricing page, with discounts offered on yearly plans.
Billing credit is automatically deducted when adding end-users or during renewal. Additional invoices will be generated for any remaining charges. To calculate billing credit, multiply the price per license by the remaining subscription duration.
- Subscription Start Date: 1st Dec 2023
- Billing Cycle: Annual (1st Dec 2022 - 29th Nov 2023)
- License Quantity Removal Date: 15th March 2023
- Remaining License Subscription Duration: 8 months
- Refund Amount: $16.00 (assuming $2 per license)
For more details, refer to our Pricing page or contact your Success Manager.