How does ArmourZero charge?
ArmourZero charges by the standard model per license for each protection service.
This means your invoice will be based on the number of licenses you purchased for each protection service, regardless you utilizing them or not. If you have an unused license after your purchase, you can choose to remove the quantity of the license and we will refund the remaining balance of subscriptions via billing credit.
- Refund via billing credit is exclusively for Yearly plan subscribers.
- If you are on a monthly plan, you are able to use the license until the end of your monthly contract. When you reach the date of the monthly renewal of your license, we will automatically check if the number of assigned licenses has reduced and charge you accordingly.
We strongly recommend you assign the license to your end-users immediately after you subscribe to avoid waste of license.
The price per license is transparent and we published it on our Pricing page.
I have 26 computers (end-users) and subscribe to :-
- Web Protection service powered by DNSFilter
- Endpoint Patch Management powered by Automox
Subscribe date: 17 March 2022
Plan choose: Yearly
In this scenario, you will be expected to receive 2 invoices for each service you subscribe to. Your renewal date for your account will be every 17 March of the calendar year.
The price per license of each service you subscribe to is determined by the plan that you choose and based price of the product/service as published on our pricing page. The yearly plan usually will be entitled to 18% off and more.
I'm on a Monthly plan, can I change to a Yearly plan to get more discount?
Yes. We recommend you reach out to the sales team for further discussion. In most cases we will recommend you to:-
Step 1 - Cancel your monthly plan. You still get to use the service until the end of the next billing date (expired date)
Step 2 - Contact the sales team via email@example.com to get a new quotation
This scenario works likewise if you want to change the plan from Yearly to Monthly.
When and how can I utilize the billing credit in my account?
- ArmourZero automatically deducts your billing credits if there are additional end-user added to your account or upon renewal
- Additional invoices or renewal invoices will be generated with the remaining charges (if any)
- When utilizing the billing credit, you still have to follow the normal checkout process
How does ArmourZero calculate the credited amount?
Protection service subscription start date: 1 December 2021
Billing cycle: Annual (1 December 2021 - 29 November 2022)
License quantity removal date: 15 March 2022
Remaining license subscription duration: 8 months
Billing credit refund calculation formula:
Price per licence x 8 months = Refund amount
$2 x 8 months = $16.00