ArmourZero supports payment in Malaysian Ringgit (MYR), Singapore Dollar (S$), and US Dollar ($) that are determined by the billing address in your account:-
- Malaysia: MYR (Ringgit Malaysia).
- Singapore: S$ (Singapore Dollar).
- Other countries: $ (US Dollar).
As the location of your office determined the currencies of your account, once you set it up, we set it uneditable at your end. Contact the ArmourZero team via in-app SOC Ticket if you want to change your account address to other countries.
If the charged currency differs from your credit card currency, you may be charged a Foreign Exchange Fee by your credit card company. You may also be charged a fee by your credit card company if the credit card is outside of Malaysia and Singapore, regardless of the currency used.
The currency used comes into play in three places:-
- Your credit card currency.
- The currency of the charges - is also called the presentment currency.
- The currency is accepted by your destination bank account or debit card - also called the settlement currency.