To begin with self-provisioning (self-installation) of any ArmourZero protection service to your computer, you must first receive an email from ArmourZero (email@example.com)
- If you are not seeing the email most likely the email has fallen in your spam inbox. Check your spam folder. If the email is still not there, inform your IT department.
- Keep in mind this installation package is intended to be used within your company and only for your computer. Do not circulate or forward email you received to an unknown computer.
- If you received more than one email from firstname.lastname@example.org , this simply means your company has purchased multiple protection services and the installer package for each service has been sent in separate emails.
This email contains three important pieces of information for your self provisioning (self installation) process.
- Installation package (require a download to your computer)
- Installation step by step guide
Here’s how to find the two important details in your email :-
Step 1 – Go to your work mailbox
Step 2 – Open the “ArmourZero | Download” email
Step 2 - You should see the three important details as per the screenshots