This installation (self-provisioning) guide for admin contains easy to follow steps that you need to execute to ensure a smooth ArmourZero protection service installation to your employee's (end-users) computer.
- This process needs to be repeated once again if you subscribe to any protection service by ArmourZero as listed here, except for the email protection service by Avanan.
- For email protection service powered by Avanan, the following step 3 until step 7 is not applicable. Kindly refer to this article to learn how-to install the email protection service.
- You can download the guide if you want to.
The following step must be satisfied carefully in order to ensure your end users can install the newly paid protection service smoothly to their computer.
The installation (self-provisioning) workflows consists of the following steps:-
- Every new paid protection service with ArmourZero is entitled to 15 days of complimentary onboarding. Consult your onboarding manager should you have any complications with any part of this self-provisioning.
- Any add-on additional licence for paid protection service is not entitled for complimentary 1-1 onboarding by ArmourZero Onboarding team.