- Agent / Installer Package
Step 1 - Download the installer package (agent/sensor)
Login to your ArmourZero console. Go to Manage > Subscriptions. Find your services. Scroll to the right. Click on the three dots button. Click 'View details'.
There are 3 different packages depending on your system which are
- DEB Package - for Debian and Ubuntu systems.
- RPM Package - for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Oracle Linux, Amazon Linux, and SUSE Linux Enterprise Server systems.
- WithSecure installer - automatically install and activates the account on suitable systems.
Step 2 - Turn on terminal
Turn on the terminal by pressing the super key (or Windows key), go to the left-hand side application pane, and click the "Terminal" icon. Alternatively, you can search for Terminal in the search area and click the "Terminal" icon.
Step 3 - Navigate to the installer location. To install the program, run the command depending on the package downloaded.
DEB Package: dpkg -i f-secure-linuxsecurity.deb
RPM Package: rpm -Uvh f-secure-linuxsecurity.rpm
F-Secure installer: ./f-secure-linuxsecurity-installer --subscription-key SUBSCRIPTION-KEY
- The licence key can be found on the same page when you download the server installer.
- When using the WithSecure server installer, use the key to rename the file, for example:
This action will prevent running the installation package with additional command-line arguments.
Step 4 - Activate the service by running the following command line. Paste your licence key at "SUBSCRIPTION-KEY".
/opt/f-secure/linuxsecurity/bin/activate --psb --subscription-key SUBSCRIPTION-KEY
- This step can be skipped if you are using the Windows server installer.
- WithSecure was formerly known as F-Secure.
Step 5 - Check the 'Connected Devices'
Lastly, check if all devices on your server is listed in your ArmourZero console. The page can be found on the same page where you downloaded the sensor. If successful, you will see all devices that are connected to your server listed here.
Alternatively, you also can navigate to Manage > Devices.
Related reading :