If you have a newly hired employee and would like to purchase any of ArmourZero's protection for them, then this article may likely have the answer you are looking for.
The "Quantity Add-on" features can be found on Subscriptions > Services > Add-on.
Step 1 - Go to the left side menu and from the License section, click "Subscriptions".
Step 2 - Choose the service that you wish to have add-on then click the three dots icon. A dropdown will appear.
Step 3 - From the dropdown, select "Quantity Add-on".
Step 4 - Enter the number of add-ons needed.
Step 5 - Select a payment method and click pay.
The normal checkout process is applicable to this action. Learn more about available payment methods here or read carefully the following article:-
- Add-on new license is not applicable for complimentary 1-1 onboarding by the ArmourZero Onboarding team. Read more about how to roll out your paid services here.
- Forward this self-install guide for new end-user to perform the installation task on their own.
- If the people who you’re buying licenses for aren’t active users in your organization yet, the next thing to do is to add them to your end-users list.
- Price per unit is defined by the current price of the product.
- Proration means the balance of months that you need to pay. We will follow the contract of your first invoice. Example scenario:
First purchased :
Nov 2022 - Nov 2023
Add on license:
Proration: 11 months