About billing credit
Billing credits are credits you will receive in the below scenarios:
- Off-boards a device from a product.
- A special handled situation was approved by the ArmourZero team.
How it works
- When the admin of your ArmourZero account off-boards a device from a product and gets approved on the offboarding request page, a billing credit will automatically be reimbursed to your ArmourZero account.
- To check the transaction of the utilized billing credit, go to Billing History.
- Please read this article, to understand how to offboard a device.
- To view the transaction of the billing credits, go to the top right corner menu as highlighted in the following photo:-
- If you cannot see the billing credit off-boards a device from a product and gets approved on the offboarding request page, kindly re-login to your account or click refresh on the top right corner.
- Billing credit refund calculation is based on months not days of the months.
- There is no expiry date for the credited billing credit in your account.
- Moving or transferring the credited amount to another account is prohibited.
- The credited billing credits cannot be utilized for any past pending invoices. It can only be utilized for future invoices or renewals.