Your annual (yearly) subscription is not automatically renew. Upon the expiry date, your subscription will be suspended unless you cancelled during the subscription period.
If you wish to cancel your subscriptions, learn more on how to cancel your subscriptions here.
For an annual (yearly) subscription, the billing cycle is one calendar year.
- Subscription start date: 1 December 2021.
- Automatic renewal date: 1 December 2022.
If you do not renew your subscription after it expiry, your service will be:-
1. Service will stop automatically.
2. Your account will be suspended.
3. You will be not receiving any alerts from SOC.